In austinbased portnox network 22m series elsewhere this article, we will discuss some key points about the Austinbased portnox network 22m series routers.
1. Austin-based Portnox raises $22M in Series B funding
Austin-based Portnox raises $22M in Series B funding to continue its growth in the network security space. The new round was led by Viola Growth, with participation from existing investors including Vertex Ventures, OurCrowd, and Entrée Capital.
Portnox makes a network security solution that helps organizations manage and monitor devices that connect to their network. The company’s technology is used by over 1,000 customers in more than 80 countries.
The new funding will be used to continue Portnox’s growth, including expanding its sales and marketing efforts, and investing in research and development.
“As more and more devices connect to enterprise networks, the need for a comprehensive and centralized solution to manage and monitor them all becomes critical,” said Portnox CEO Ofer Amitai. “Our technology is uniquely positioned to address this need, and we are thrilled to have the support of Viola Growth and our other investors as we continue to grow our business.”
Portnox was founded in 2006 and has raised a total of $32M in funding.
2. Portnox provides cloud-based network access control and security solutions
If you’re reading this, then you’re probably interested in learning more about Portnox and their cloud-based network access control and security solutions. In this blog post, we’ll take a detailed look at what Portnox is all about, what their products can do for you, and how they can help keep your network safe and secure.
Portnox was founded in 2006 with the goal of providing simple, effective, and affordable network security solutions for businesses of all sizes. Their flagship product, Portnox CORE, is a cloud-based network access control (NAC) system that helps organizations secure their networks by identifying and managing devices that are trying to connect to it.
Portnox CORE is a great solution for businesses that want to improve their network security without having to invest in expensive hardware or software. It’s easy to set up and use, and it provides a variety of features that can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Some of the key features of Portnox CORE include:
– Automatic device discovery and inventory
– Intrusion detection and prevention
– User and group-based access control
– Role-based access control
– Integration with Active Directory
– Support for multiple languages
Portnox also offers a variety of other products that can be used in conjunction with Portnox CORE to further improve your network security. These products include:
– Portnox CLEAR: A cloud-based network traffic analysis tool that helps you monitor and troubleshoot your network
– PortnoxEdge: A hardware appliance that provides an extra layer of security for your network by inspecting and filtering traffic at the edge
– Portnox IOX: A cloud-based security solution that helps you monitor and control access to your network from external devices
No matter what your specific needs are, Portnox has a solution that can help you secure your network and keep your data safe. If you’re looking for an affordable and effective way to improve your network security, Portnox is definitely worth considering.
3. The new funding will be used to expand Portnox’s sales and marketing efforts, and to invest in research and development
As we reported earlier this week, Austin-based Portnox raised $22M in Series B funding led by Accel Partners, with participation from previous investors Greylock Partners, Glilot Capital Partners, and Target Partners. The new funding will be used to expand Portnox’s sales and marketing efforts and to invest in research and development.
Portnox makes network security software that helps companies manage and secure their BYOD (bring your own device) and IoT (Internet of Things) initiatives. The company’s flagship product, Portnox CLEAR, is a cloud-based network access control solution that helps organizations manage and monitor employee and guest devices on their network.
The company was founded in 2006 by Ofer Amitai and Chen Varon, and has raised a total of $32M to date.
4. Portnox was founded in 2006 and has raised a total of $32M in funding to date
In 2006, Portnox was founded with the goal of providing simple, effective network security solutions that meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. To date, the company has raised a total of $32M in funding, which has allowed it to continue developing innovative new products and expanding its reach globally.
Portnox’s flagship product is its Portnox Edge platform, which provides a unified view of all devices and users on a network, regardless of location. This makes it easy for businesses to identify and manage potential security risks, as well as ensuring compliance with any internal or external regulations.
The company has also released a number of other products over the years, including the Portnox ClearNAC solution for securing BYOD devices, and the Portnox CORE network security appliance.
With its strong track record of innovation and customer satisfaction, Portnox is well-positioned to continue being a leading player in the network security space for years to come.
5. Portnox’s solutions are used by over 1,000 customers in more than 50 countries
As one of the world’s leading network access control solutions providers, Portnox is proud to announce that its solutions are used by over 1000 customers in more than 50 countries. This customer base includes some of the world’s largest and most prestigious organizations, who rely on Portnox to secure their networks and critical data.
Portnox’s award-winning solutions are deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments, and are compatible with any size network. They offer a wide range of features and benefits, including:
• User and device tracking: Portnox solutions provide real-time visibility into who and what is on the network, and can generate reports on user and device activity.
• Role-based access control: Portnox solutions allow administrators to granularly control user access to network resources based on role, group, or other criteria.
• Security policy enforcement: Portnox solutions enforce security policies at the network edge, ensuring that only authorized devices and users are granted austinbased portnox network 22m series elsewhere access to the network.
• Threat detection and response: Portnox solutions include built-in threat detection and response capabilities, which help organizations rapidly identify and respond to security threats.
Portnox is committed to providing its customers austinbased portnox network 22m series elsewhere with the highest levels of security, performance, and customer service. Our solutions are constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, and we are proud to be the trusted partner of choice for so many of the world’s leading organizations.