It takes a lot of work to sell a home, and having a real estate showing assistant can help you get the job done faster. A good showing agent will help you show your properties in the best light, maximize viewings, and land that important sale. Here are nine strategies for ensuring you get the most out of your showing agent.
1. Ask for Their Input: Your real estate showing assistant has seen more homes than you probably have, so why not use their expertise? Get feedback on how to stage each room for maximum effect, where to place the furniture for an open feel, and how to market each property’s unique features.
2. Give Them Timely Information: To maximize their effectiveness, ensure your showing agent has timely information about any changes or updates you make to listings between showings. That way, they can keep potential buyers up-to-date with the latest property information.
3. Utilize Their Connections: A good real estate showing assistant will likely have deep roots in the local area and established relationships with clients looking to buy or sell a home in the future. Leverage these connections by referring clients and potential leads to them whenever possible—it’s a win-win!
4. Set Clear Goals: As with any business relationship, it’s essential to set clear goals at the outset, so both parties know what is expected of them. Sit down with your showing assistant and discuss specific objectives like the number of showings per week or month, target demographic, etc., so everyone is on the same page from day one.
5. Offer Incentives: A little incentive goes a long way regarding motivation! Offer bonuses or rewards when certain goals are met or exceeded—the extra push could be just what’s needed for success!
6. Take Advantage of Technology: Chances are your showing assistant is tech-savvy enough to use digital marketing tools like email campaigns and social media platforms effectively—utilize these resources for maximum reach!
7. Stay Organized: Keep track of all activities related to your properties by keeping detailed records, including client interactions, inquiries received through email or phone calls, buyer profiles, etc., as well as any additional tasks assigned by your showing assistant that need follow-up action (e.g., appointments booked). This will allow you both to stay organized and ensure no detail is overlooked during busy periods of tight time!
8. Follow Up Quickly & Consistently: If any issues arise during showings (e.g., maintenance requests), ensure they are addressed quickly, so they don’t become bigger problems down the line. Plus, it reflects well on you if potential buyers see that their needs are being taken care of swiftly and efficiently! Also, be sure to thank your real estate showing agent after successful sales—a little recognition goes a long way in making them feel appreciated for their efforts on behalf of yourself and/or your team!
9. Offer Ongoing Training: The real estate market is always changing, so it’s important to ensure your showing assistant is up-to-date on the latest industry trends and practices. Offer ongoing training sessions or resources to stay ahead of the curve so they can continue being an asset to your team.
When used effectively, having a showing assistant can significantly boost sales by helping you get more viewings in less time while also allowing you more freedom in running your business! With these eight strategies under your belt, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t reap all the benefits that come with hiring an experienced professional who knows exactly how best to showcase each property while taking into account its unique features and attributes — so don’t wait any longer — start searching today!